Effective communication is an essential skill in today’s fast-paced business world. Effective communicators understand that communication is a complex process that can often be challenging.
Creating an organization in which communication is truly valued is more than just a good idea; it is good business. Organizations that choose to foster good communication skills will aid their employees in both their professional and personal development.
- Define Communication
- Identify the purpose of communication
- Identify the parts of nonverbal communication
- Identify active listening skills and techniques
- Recognize how to establish and maintain rapport
- Enhance your communication skills
Communication Skills for Supervisors
- Identify the different means of communication
- Identify the challenges of communicating accurately
- Identify the steps in holding a meeting
- Identify the elements of speaker credibility
- Enhance your supervisory communication skills
The program can be delivered in a modularized format (2 1/2-to-3 hour sessions spaced over time) or in a 2-to-2 1/2-day format. It usually involves not only the leaders of the organization but also other key people representing a cross-section of all employees.