Principles of High Performance
How to Achieve Outstanding Results in Your Business
It is becoming more and more difficult for organizations to survive in today’s world: 40% of all new businesses fail by the end of the first year; only 12% survive five years; and 2 – 3% survive 10 years.
Unfortunately, most of the responses to the challenges companies face today are ineffective. They attack symptoms while leaving intact the root causes of organizational ineffectiveness.
Now, by participating in this program, you can learn principles and methodologies that will enable you to achieve outstanding and sustainable results within your organization.
A Few Principles of High Performance
- The strategy and direction of the organization are clear and guide day-to-day actions and decision making.
- Members of the organization understand the business and are committed to getting results.
- People govern themselves by shared values and guiding principles rather than rigid policies.
- People are organized, when possible, into self managing teams.
- Processes are streamlined and systems aligned to support the strategy and philosophy of the business.
- The role of management changes from controlling workers to creating an environment in which people can be most effective.