The future is guaranteed to bring more change, not less!
We believe that the most successful organizations help their employees understand the importance of developing effective Change Management skills for personal and professional success.
Change is a constant, challenging part of the workplace environment. Taking time to improve your skills is a worthwhile investment in your self-development.
- Discuss the characteristics of change
- Understand the change process
- Identify the difference between resistance and resilience
- Enhancing your change management skills
Leading Others Through Change
- Discuss the forces that cause change
- Identify forms of resistance to change
- Discuss the importance of planning for change
- Enhance your skills for leading change
The program can be delivered in a modularized format (2 1/2-to-3 hour sessions spaced over time) or in a 2-to-2 1/2-day format. It usually involves not only the leaders of the organization but also other key people representing a cross-section of all employees.