Core Selling Skills
Building a Strong Foundation for Today’s Sales Professionals
People don’t work harder and smarter because the company will benefit. People take steps in new and challenging directions because they themselves will benefit. We address this reality by creating a bridge between personal and professional goal achievement. In order for this to happen, the program must address the participant’s question, “What’s in it for me?” We take great care to answer that question for all salespeople. When salespeople motivate themselves, everyone benefits. Our unique approach to integrated skills training is the result of years of research. This research isolated certain critical “Core Skills” as a basis of all achievement.
Structure and Format
To help sales professionals and sales managers increase productivity and improve interactions through specific goal-setting, time leveraging, communication, negotiation, teamwork, and leadership skills.
What You Will Gain
- Set complete and measurable goals
- Develop strategic plans for both sales and personal goals
- Leverage time in accordance with those goals
- Communicate to persuade
- Use leadership skills and team effort to bring goals to fruition
- Achieve higher quality, optimum performance, and consistent results