Developing High Performance Teams
Creating and Organization in Which People’s Hearts are in Their Work
High-performance teams are more than a group of people working together to accomplish a common task. They share a common vision and purpose that inspires their performance. They feel accountable for their work. They solve problems, make decisions and act like full partners in the business.
What You Will Gain
- An understanding of how teams differ from traditional work groups.
- Create a team charter that includes a clear statement of your team’s purpose, operating guidelines, performance objectives, and an ideal team vision.
- Learn good meeting management skills, critique your meeting effectiveness and develop action plans to improve your meetings.
- Identify your team’s customer requirements and how these guide team performance.
- Analyze and streamline the core work of the team.
- Clarify team member roles and responsibilities and ensure greater accountability.
- Set up systems for measuring your performance, setting goals and tracking progress
The program can be delivered in a modularized format (2 1/2-to-3 hour sessions spaced over time) or in a 2-to-2 1/2-day format. It usually involves not only the leaders of the organization but also other key people representing a cross-section of all employees.