A Pathway for Personal Success
Mastery: ascendancy or victory in struggle or competition.
-Webster’s New Word Dictionary
Masters are the victors of life, those who step up to the challenges and opportunities of life with the courage, determination and wisdom to win private and public victories.
Mastery does not happen by accident. It is a process that occurs as we interact effectively with the events and circumstances of our lives. Each moment of our lives provides an opportunity to practice mastery by expanding our visions, awakening the faculties of our minds and our hearts, and assuming full responsibility for living, growing and contributing.
What You Will Gain:
People who attend this program will learn a set of principles that will change the way they view their lives as well as their performance on the job. They will grow in self-understanding, confidence, personal effectiveness and their ability to handle the challenges/opportunities of the workplace. Such a personal transformation forms the foundation for organizational transformation.
Principles of Self-Mastery
- The Integrity Model: A paradigm of personal effectiveness that defines success as “what happens within you “rather than” what happens to you.”
- Embrace Reality: Discover power and fulfillment as you stop wasting time resenting, complaining, wishing and blaming, and rather keep your focus on what you can control.
- Exercise Responsibility: See how your success and quality of life come from choices you make and learn to act rather than react to the events of your life.
- Conquer Your Key Moments: Learn how to conquer and transcend the challenges of life by changing your thinking, feelings, and behavior.
- Clarify Your Vision: Know what you want and the steps that you must take to achieve it.
- Define Your Purpose: Decide what your life is about and those principles by which you will govern yourself.
- Act With Integrity: Translate your purpose and vision into reality and make your day-to-day actions consistent with what is most important.
- Value Who You Are: Make a decision to care for yourself, accept your weaknesses, and acknowledge and build upon your strengths.