High Payoff Hiring
The Essential Bottom Line
Have you ever found the perfect candidate during an interview who turned out to be the wrong person for the job, costing you money, time, resources, customers and possibly even growth within the organization? Imagine if you could ensure the person sitting across from you in an interview would actually be one of your top performing employees. The ability to hire the right people is extremely important to the wealth and profitability of you and your organization.
What You Will Gain
- Evaluate your current hiring skills and the costs associated with your past hiring decisions.
- Identify your selection criteria for current positions you have available.
- Learn how to effectively create or update an existing job description.
- Gain a clear understanding of the interview process from screening resumes through the four parts of the interview.
- Analyze the best questions to determine how the candidate will really perform within your organization.
- Identify the most common hiring mistakes and how to avoid them.
- Learn how to effectively evaluate the candidates and make an offer.
- Set up systems for measuring your performance, setting goals and tracking progress.