Creating Win-Win Relationships
When trust is absent, relationships are characterized by an adversarial attitude: me vs. you; us vs. them. Rather than goodwill, there are deep and hidden animosities. Respect is lost and our performance is compromised as our energies go into manipulation and protection rather than working together toward a shared vision.
We believe that the most successful organizations of the 21st century will be those that know how to create a climate of trust and goodwill among their employees.
Structure and Format
The Trust Factor consists of eight modules (two to three hours each) that are scheduled and delivered at least one week apart. The training comes alive as you participate in experiential exercises and role-playing helping you internalize the principles and skills that are taught.
What You Will Gain
The integrative nature of project management involves coordinating multiple processes for a project. This applies through all the basic principles groups of Concept, Selection, Initiating, Planning, Executing, Approval, Delivery, and Closing. Your use of these basic principles will increase the performance of your project team and success of the project, as well as enable you to bring on the right people at the right time to address the right issues and make the right decisions.
From the program you will
- Learn the core elements of trust.
- Identify how we engage in collusive, weakening patterns of relating to others.
- Experience a change of heart and know how to break out of collusive patterns.
- Come to view others in a way that promotes unity, trust and goodwill.
- Understand the three phases of interpersonal dialogue and practice the dialogue skills.
- Commit to interacting with others in strengthening rather than weakening ways.
- Develop the ability to confront poor performance and behavior problems.